Beth Williams Miss Playmate for August 2012 - Beth Williams will be the Playboy Playmate regarding August 2012. “Summer is my favorite period!” exclaims Miss Playmate for August 2012 Beth Williams. “I like to stay of the land, garden and also bake, so it’s an ideal time for me personally. I will run outside and grab a few tulsi for bruschetta or are loaded with to get a pie.” The actual complete region woman, Michelle stays every Summer, Come july 1st, and August on her behalf 38-acre distributed in countryside Kansas, which features a fishing lake, any vegetable and plants plus a newly grown selection of fruits as well as crazy. “Living outside in the particular stays we must produce our very own fun. My buddies and I like to go tubing very own the actual Iowa Lake, generate round inside four-wheelers, develop campfires, and move ‘cabrewing’ - what we call getting any canoe and consuming beer.”

Nevertheless the 25-year-old additionally boasts a industrious, serious side. She's earned two bachelor’s diplomas coming from Kansas School (inside health service and also long term attention management), and also a master’s level inside health care management. “I might return and get any doctorate so I can educate. For now, however, I would like to save money from my personal custom modeling rendering work to spread out an elderly care facility.” Your woman plans to transform it into a family members business. “My mom and aunties are healthcare professionals, as well as my personal cousin is really a physiotherapist. The idea is usually to supply of which function presently there with me at night.”

Meanwhile, she’s savoring the warm perks of being Overlook July. “A buddy lately told me that July is the better month to become Playmate for two reasons : it's got 31 days, and it’s the greatest month of. I thought, Hmm, I’ll get which!”


Beth Williams Biography

Breast: 34C
Waist: Twenty-four?
Sides: Thirty-four?
Elevation: 5’9?
Bodyweight: 123 lbs
Homeland: Athens, Iowa

Goals: to continue to design right up until I’m capable of open my own assisted-living facility.
Turn-Ons: A person having a powerful function ethos who's confident and also funny and may fix an appartment tire.
Turnoffs: My partner and i can’t endure a guy which takes longer than I actually do to get ready to go out, I mean, actually, guy? I’M The woman!!
My partner and i Totally Detest: frightening motion pictures : why pay to have nightmares? Wear Superbad and also let’s laugh.
Responsible Satisfaction: Candy bar money! At times when I’m baking, much more money ends up in my oral cavity than in the particular oven.
Concealed Expertise: Despite the fact that I've my Master’s level I nevertheless control on the college drinking games.
Bookmark and Share